July 1, 2016

Time Flies

What a difference a year or two makes.  
My life has, obviously, markedly changed from the time when tip-tapping on this blog was a daily habit.  I miss it.  I don't want to promise that I can keep up the pace I used to, but, I sure do have plans.
More than the venting and the catharsis, I miss the people.  Those that I met through this medium, those that I follow, or lurk, those that do the same here, are valued souls that I have missed out on communing and communicating with.  There are other social media outlets now, easier, faster, more frequently used - but I am not one to pour my heart and soul out on Facebook or Twitter or immortalize the 30 pounds I really need to lose with an Instagram selfie.
I see that the last post I made here was on the day of Allen Patterson's funeral.  Today is his birthday, so perhaps it is fitting that I get back in the blogging groove on this day, and see what new friends there are to be made as we commiserate about the jerk in the White House, the idiots that surround us, and the beauty that is in unexpected friendships.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Welcome back Harper! Have a safe and happy 4th.

Kathy said...

I've missed you!