December 29, 2014

FOD

A classic Obama threat:
The new Congress hasn't yet been sworn in, but President Obama already is warning he plans to use his veto pen to counter initiatives from the incoming Republican majority...
..."There are going to be some areas where we disagree and, you know, I haven't used the veto pen very often since I've been in office," Obama said. "Now I suspect there are going to be some times where I've got to pull that pen out." 
I am not surprised, Obama is the ultimate hypocrite.  He stands on his soapbox demanding bipartisanship, and then threatens to veto Republican initiatives at will.

Our founding fathers did all that they could to build a system of checks and balances, to address the potential loopholes, to ensure that American citizens were represented in their government.  It seems that the system they created, and the interpretation they envisioned, has been turned on its ear.

No comments: