July 27, 2014

I'll do better

Sheesh, I've been neglecting this blog. My sincere apologies to both of my faithful readers.

It isn't that I don't have anything to say, I just haven't had time to type it out.  Work is crazy and infuriating, providing ample reason to spend my spare minutes with a Shiner in hand.  When it isn't monopolizing my time, I am trying to soak in the days with all of my family around me.  I realize how quickly the day will come when everyone has gone their own way.  

And blogging about politics has just about worn me out. It isn't even cathartic anymore, just frustrating.  That doesn't mean I am going to to resort to posting cat pictures, but I do need to find more subjects to write about that bring me joy, instead of those that make me want to beat my head against a wall.

4 comments:

KatWA55 said...

I hear ya...I'm suffering from what I call rage exhaustion.

Mel said...

For starters how's Maggie and her brother doing?
What did you name her brother?
How many miles did you have on your old ride when you traded? I have one similar to it.
Would you consider a link or two for the local gun blogs you read? Please?

CenTexTim said...

"I'll do better"

Yeah, right - two days later and nothing... :-)

Have another Shiner and fuggedaboutit

Harper said...

Thanks for post ideas, Mel. Will work on that.

Tim, posted this from the road, now about to return from a delightful week on the edge of civilization. Spotty internet is a blessing some times.

And, no Shiner to be found here. Making due with Yuengling and moonshine.