December 12, 2013

The Clock is Ticking

Icemaggedon has put a serious damper on the holiday shopping.

There wasn't much movement for five days, supply chains are behind and this weekend people will be out in droves trying to make up for lost time.  I am not sure that the supply will meet the demand.  I am, however, quite sure that there will be plenty of demanding and grouchy people filling the aisles.

I have done all the shopping I can do online, with the remaining shopping that I need to do requiring visits to places I would rather not go, and certainly not this weekend.  But, time is growing short.

Time to organize and plan my strategy.  No time for casual window shopping, no dawdling for a cinnamon pretzel or an overpriced coffee drink.  Get in, snag the stuff, get out. 

Christmas isn't for the weak.

No comments: