May 10, 2013

Tofu and Tonto

I can think of nothing more unappetizing than winning lunch with these two women:

from White House Dossier



I didn't get the original email, but I understand it comes from the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee.  I don't have the time, or really the desire, to pull up the financial filings of the DSCC, but I do wonder how much of these events are paid for by the American taxpayer.  Certainly the Wookie's travel, lodging and security is on our tab.  Wouldn't be surprised if Fauxcahontas travels on our dime, or that of the people of Massachusetts.

If the skeezy 'win-a-date-with' ploy doesn't bother you, then surely the thought of what sort of healthy crap they would serve you will.  The Wookie would probably want you to do some calisthenics after each course.  Let's Move!  Perhaps Fauxcahontas will lead in a rain dance to get the juices flowing.

What a bunch of classless trash.

1 comment:

InsomniacSeeker said...

The only reason I'd even try to go is to fling some of that tofu at her, and well you'd never hear or see from me again...I'd be sent to Gitmo probably. - Tina