December 13, 2012

Lame Duck Commander

As much as I love me some Duck Dynasty, I wouldn't suggest actually purchasing anything from their online store at this time of the year.

I am cutting them some slack there, by defining the time of year, which, I hope, coupled with their current crest of popularity, is the reason for customer service and order fulfilling issues that should result in a Jase-worthy rant.

Part of the 'fun' of this time of year is keeping the circumstances of how certain gifts were thought of or acquired.  Some of those stories are pleasant, some not so much.  This is turning into more of the latter, though I suspect my explanation to the boys will elicit a laugh, when I tell them that Uncle Si must have filled our order, with Godwin in charge of quality control.

Bearing in mind that I placed my order in late November, and there are still 11 shopping and shipping days until Christmas, I am trying to be an optimist.  Since no one at Duck Commander sees fit to answer emails and their phone lines have been busy for days, my optimism is waning.  

2 comments:

InsomniacSeeker said...

They're busy eating "hot donuts".

CenTexTim said...

Naw ... it's hunting season. They're all out in the woods.