November 13, 2012

GMAFB

I am convinced that I am living in some sort of alternate reality.  Nothing seems to have any rhyme or reason anymore.  Our government is the antithesis of our Constitution.  Our great country, founded on the belief that men should be free - free from religious pigeon-holing, free from taxation without representation, free from tyranny, has become a tyrannical, overtaxing, overspending behemoth that demands that we alter our behavior, speech, and world view to accommodate terrorists, jihadists, and liberal goons.

Every time that something unbelievable happens, I think that surely people will wake the hell up and see what is happening to our country.  There is rampant fraud, double standards, conspiracy, and open hostility among the people of the United States.

Just when I think that we have hit rock bottom, something else, equally nauseating, comes along.  Like this:
President Obama is considering asking Sen. John F. Kerry (D-Mass.) to serve as his next defense secretary
Swift Boat Kerry as SecDef?  You must be shittin' me.

3 comments:

Titan Mk6B said...

But, but, but, he served in Vietmnam.

CenTexTim said...

When I saw that I knew I should be upset, but all I could think of was BOHICA. I think my supply of outrage has been exhausted.

KatWA55 said...

I hear ya..I'ge been horrified by what I've been seeing going on in this country for the last four years. I'm suffering from rage exhaustion. I think this has been the agenda all along. To poke..poke..poke...and continue to offend us until we give up.