October 26, 2012

Ted Turner shows his ass

I can't imagine why Turner and Fonda ever divorced, it would seem they both have a shared contempt of American men and women in uniform.

I strive to live my life optimistically and to be a kind person.  I do, however, have a short...well, okay, a medium-sized list of people that I believe I would physically assault on site.  Ted Turner crossed the line from blowhard generic asshole to person Harper would kick in his tiny little balls, should we ever cross paths.

From Breitbart:

EDIT: the embedded video was one that auto-plays each time the page loads. I don't do annoying very well, so hit the link for the video, should you choose.

2 comments:

CenTexTim said...

"would kick in his tiny little balls"

Get in line.

kerrcarto said...

He needs to be kicked in the balls and the head. Multiple times.