October 16, 2012

Decision Made

No need to watch the debate tonight, no need to vet issues, listen to opinions, platforms, or promises.  Honey Boo Boo has endorsed Obama

I am only vaguely familiar with the Honey Boo Boo phenomenon.  I understand that an 'odd news' headline I read sometime last year, about a pageant mother that mixed Red Bull and Mountain Dew for her young child, was, in fact, about this child known as Honey Boo Boo, video here.  I have also viewed a clip from this family's reality television show in which, in light of a dearth of road kill to cook up, they prepare an old family favorite recipe for 'Sketti', consisting of pasta topped with a mixture of melted Country Crock and ketchup. 

While my family has its share of idiots, idiosyncrasies, eccentricities, nicknames, and pedestrian comfort food recipes, I can find no common ground between us and them (the Honey Boo Boo clan).  If they are for a guy, I think it is a safe bet that I am against him.

1 comment:

kerrcarto said...

I was working on some stuff at home the other day and had TLC on the tube and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo came on. I think I lost about thirty IQ points before i could bet the channel changed.