August 11, 2012

Paul Ryan

Romney is apparently set to announce that he has chosen Paul Ryan as his running mate. I am ashamed to say that I don't know too much about Ryan, other than his 'Roadmap for America's Future' plan. In the articles I have hastily read this morning, he seems like a nice enough guy. He is certainly capable of the diminished duties of the VP office. He would make a much better president in waiting, compared to Biden. I worry about his desire to preserve entitlements, I need to get more information on exactly what he proposed and why he thought it was important. I am not sure that a semi-quiet guy from Wisconsin is going to bring the energy and excitement that is sorely needed in the Romney campaign. My main concern continues to be beating Obama, and I want whoever can accomplish that to be on the ballot.

1 comment:

kerrcarto said...

I can vote for Romney without holding my nose now. Watch this and it will help inform you on him.