May 22, 2012

Maybe a little blow

NSFW due to language...

What I like about this exchange, in addition to the brash honesty, is the characterization that Obama's casual language and use of the euphemism 'blow' seems to indicate more than past casual use.  I hadn't thought of it that way - hell, I never read his book, so why would I know what he called cocaine?  Presidential hypocrisy is nothing new.  Neither is parental hypocrisy.  As a parent I have the right to balance my past history with explanations and wisdom from lessons learned.  As a president, how can he have such a flippant attitude toward drug use while our nation's policies result in thousands of lives ruined by felony convictions and thousands of lives lost in the Mexican bloodbath that feeds our nation's appetite for drugs?


No comments: