April 12, 2012

I like Ann

I won't give Hilary Rosen the courtesy of a link of any sort.  What a vile person she is. 

Let me say for the 9,428th time, I am no Romney fan - let me clarify, I am no Mitt Romney fan.  Having just watched Ann Romney respond to Rosen's insults, I am an Ann Romney fan.

Sure, sure, I know she is well coached and was likely given talking points and key phrases - but she seems genuine and likeable.  She is attractive, poised, well-spoken, intelligent and comfortingly maternal.  All things currently missing in the White House.

Also responding to Rosen's comments was one of the Romney boys, via Twitter.  What he said really struck a cord with me.  I take my lumps from people for not pursuing several lucrative career paths when I had the opportunity and, instead, choosing to stay home with my kids. Quite honestly, even Mr H sometimes forgets how hard my 'job' is - until I go out of town for a few days.  Josh Romney said this:
is one of the smartest, hardest working woman I know. Could have done anything with her life, chose to raise me
I hope that someday my children realize that choosing to stay home with them was the best career I could have ever had.

2 comments:

kerrcarto said...

I wonder if Obama called Ann and asked her if she was ok.

Harper said...

He's probably thinking she wouldn't have had such a hard job if free Obama birth control had been available.