January 10, 2012

Come Back to Texas

Rick, the time has come. I know you are concentrating on South Carolina, but what do you expect? Don't take it personally - not really. The election is little more than a popularity contest, with the media being the equivalent of the head cheerleader who decides who the cool kids are. It isn't even about who can beat Obama, 'cause the infighting among the GOP has hurt everyone.

When all is said and done, I am afraid that Americans will stay home on election day, or go with the status quo. After all, look what the last 'change' did to us.

2 comments:

CenTexTim said...

When I saw the headline I thought you were talking to Paul and CD.

CharlieDelta said...

I thought the same, CTT. How narcissistic is that? LOL! I'll be out in a few weeks for a week to drive all over the place and do my job & apartment scouting. I'm at my wit's end in the land of fruits and nuts...