January 21, 2012

Because they might see cooch on the Shore

I hate Obama.  Crash has been saying the word 'hate' quite a bit lately and I am trying to break him of it, by telling him we don't 'hate', we 'dislike' or 'can't stand' or 'abhor' (that last one was a mistake because 4-year old's don't always pronounce it correctly), so I am a total and complete hypocrite in this instance.  But I really, really HATE Barack Obama.  He divided the country I love.  His political party is destroying my Constitution.  His supporters are a bunch of blind jackasses.  If there were any doubt, guess what most democrats were doing during the GOP debate?

5 MILLION WATCH CNN DEBATE [6.2 MILLION MTV 'JERSEY SHORE', 18 MILLION 'AMERICAN IDOL']...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how is that Obama's fault?
what's un-American is putting your party's desires ahead of the needs of the American people during an economic crisis. I've voted Republican plenty of times, but the past few years have seen the GOP pursuing the most self-serving, machiavellian agenda to undercut every positive effort made by our President that I've ever had the displeasure of witnessing. Boehner and his ilk like you should be ashamed of themselves.

Harper said...

There is a reason why I don't click over to the Daily Kos or HuffPo and comment on all the liberal wingnut posts - It is because no matter how many facts, statistics or illustrations I present as an argument, I will only instigate a flame war of liberal wingnuts that ignore the facts, statistics and illustrations, and instead, attack me personally, without ever having met me. This is a tiny little personal blog in a great big ocean of purely political ones. Go troll somewhere else.

Anonymous said...

You can't fix liberal-stupid. They are blind and deaf.