November 30, 2011

Treadmill Dancing

My knee injury has me at physical therapy twice a week.  Everyone with limb or related joint injuries warms up on some sort of low impact apparatus; recumbent bike, elliptical, treadmill, the hand pedal machine, etc.  Lately I have been having trouble staying on the stationary bike.  There is something about the seat back angle, the placement of the control screen and my short legs that has me either slipping off the seat, or hitting my (sore) knees on the top hand grips.  I look like an idiot sliding down and scooting back up while trying to petal, but I am trying to take this seriously and do as I am instructed.

This lady puts run of the (tread)mill exercisers to shame.  She is Nicole Harris of El Paso, Texas, so the home state connection ratchets up the coolness factor.  Her smooth treadmill dancing moves are garnering her a bit of attention.

2 comments:

InsomniacSeeker said...

I have problems getting on and off the recumbent bikes...it's my short legs and getting them high enough to get over the middle of the darn thing. I've just about taken out a row of people on them before. It's not a pretty sight.

Treadmill reviews said...

Wow, this is cool! I wanna learn this treadmill dance, and i prepared to fall down on the floor 100 times.