November 21, 2011

Obama's campaign discrimination - FOD

According to Blowie's re-election website (hell, no, I won't link) the following basketball players are going to play some sort of exhibition game to raise money for his campaign.  Either that, or this is his new jobs plan.

I will admit I am no big basketball fan, especially not to the point of being able to pick any of these people out of a crowd.  But, I am familiar, have a husband that is a sport's encyclopedia and know how to Google to fill in the gaps.  

Confirmed to play:

Ray Allen - Carmelo Anthony - Chris Bosh - Vince Carter - Tyson Chandler - Jamal Crawford - Kevin Durant - Baron Davis - Patrick Ewing - Derek Fisher - Rudy Gay - Blake Griffin - Tyler Hansbrough - Dwight Howard - Juwan Howard - Antawn Jamison - Dahntay Jones - Brandon Knight - Kevin Love - Jamal Mashburn - Cheryl Miller - Alonzo Mourning - Dikembe Mutombo - Chris Paul - Quentin Richardson - Doc Rivers - Steve Smith - Jerry Stackhouse - Amare Stoudemire - Tina Thompson - John Wall - Russell Westbrook

By my count that is TWO white boys and ONE half-white boy. TWO (black) women. Where's the diversity?

3 comments:

Paul said...

Hey, I wasn't able to watch the game yesterday. Who won?

Harper said...

Seattle beat St Louis, 24 - 7. That's the game you were talking about, right?

CharlieDelta said...

I would rather watch liberals "debate" kindergarten children, or spend all day watching paint dry than 5 minutes of basketball, but since this is to raise money for his re-election campaign lies, I will make an exception...

....I would rather gouge out my own eyes with a rusty ice pick or spend all day watching dog shit turn white than 1 second of this particular basketball game.