October 10, 2011

FOD

A collection of quotes from Keith Koffler and his White House Dossier. Keith is the one keeping count of the rounds of golf Blowie plays (83 rounds this presidency, 25 this year as of Saturday's round).  Koffler rounded up these quotes with the title 'Mr. Obama doth protest too much, Methinks'. 

If only saying it made it so:
“The point that I’ve been trying to make consistently has been that  . . . we believe in capitalism” – March 18, 2009
“Contrary to the claims of some of my critics and some of the editorial pages, I am an ardent believer in the free market.” – Feb. 24, 2010
“We believe in the free market.” – July 8, 2010
“We believe in the free market system.” – July 8, 2010
“We believe in the free market.” – March 3, 2009
“We believe in free markets . . .  We believe in free markets.”  - April 28, 2011
“So we believe in business and we believe in free markets.” – June 30, 2011
“Now, I have consistently said I believe fiercely in a free market.” – April 20, 2010
“I’ve always been a strong believer in the power of the free market.” – June 17, 2009
“I’ve always been a strong believer in the power of the free market.” – March 12, 2009
“I have always been a strong believer in the power of the free market.”  - September 14, 2009
“As I said on this stage two years ago, I believe in the power of the free market.” – April 22, 2010
“I was in Wall Street just a few weeks ago, and I said I believe in the power of the free market.”  - May 13, 2010
“That’s what we Democrats believe in -– a vibrant free market.” – September 8, 2010
“I fundamentally disagree with their view that the free market is the source of all ills.” – September 25, 2009
“I think the free market system is the greatest wealth generator we’ve ever known.”  - July 22, 2011
“I believe that the free market is the greatest force for creating and distributing wealth that the world has known.” – July 7, 2009
“We believe in an America that rewards hard work and responsibility and individual initiative; that believes in the free market.”  - October 31, 2010
“We know that the foundation of a strong economy is a strong free market. We believe in entrepreneurship and individual initiative.” – October 30, 2010
“I’ve constantly said that what sets America apart, what has made us successful over the long term, is we’ve got the most dynamic free market economy.” – Sept. 20, 2010
“Our ultimate success has and always will depend on the incredible industriousness of the American worker and the ingenuity of American businesses and the power of our free market system.” – August 9, 2010
“And by the way — let me make this point — I want business in this country to succeed.” – August 18, 2010
“He believes very strongly in capitalism.” White House Press Secretary Jay Carney; – October 5, 2011

1 comment:

CenTexTim said...

Koffler should keep track of all the "I" and "we" pronouns used by obama. The number of I's in one speech is greater than the number of rounds of golf played to date.