September 17, 2011

Mortality Fascinated, by God

Once upon a time 'we' were bitterly clinging to our guns and religion.

Then 'we' were the people who had driven the car into the ditch.

There was also that thing about the broom and mop.  I am not sure I get that, except it sounds like 'we' were the supervisors:
"We got our mops and our brooms out here and were cleaning stuff out and they're sitting there saying, 'Hold the broom better, that's not how you mop, don't tell me how to mop,'" Obama said, continuing to rib Republicans. "Pick up a mop! Do some work on behalf of the American people to solve some of these problems."
Just when I was thinking that it was time for something new, James Carville comes to the rescue.  I love me some James Carville.  I know he is a hot mess of a liberal wanker, but Lordy, that Cajun accent.  Ooo-wee.  So, Chester James Carville opened that silver-tongued Cajun pie hole of his this week and let loose with a whole slew of campaign phrases for the libtards.  Alert the Cafe Press and start the screen printing machine.  According to Jimmy Baby, those of us on his right are:
creationism-loving
global-warming-denying
immigration-bashing
Social-Security-cutting
clean-air-hating
mortality-fascinated
Wall-Street-protecting  
I love ya James, but is it any wonder that the last three campaigns you worked on were in Afghanistan, Colombia and Buenos Aires?  If American ideals are so distasteful to you, there are a few Mexican border towns that need an election consultant.

No comments: