September 19, 2011

FOD - SAAAAAAASQUAAAAAAAAATCH! Edition

Loving the Michelle Obama take off of Attaaaaaaack Waaaaaaaatch, as stolen from CenTexTim, who got it somewhere else.

I really don't care what she said (though I am of the belief that it wasn't benign).  What really gets under my skin is the facial expression.  The smirk.  The uppity 'hmph' and pursing of lips.  At a friggin' memorial on the anniversary of 9/11.  I cannot think of a single thing that might have happened at that moment wherein her reaction would have been appropriate. 

6 comments:

CenTexTim said...

His reaction isn't much better - that little bob of the head and grin of agreement are like fingernails on the blackboard.

Oops, excuse me, I meant chalkboard.

Don't want to be racist...

kerrcarto said...

I really think she says "Perfectly folded flag" but knowing her she said something like "America's chickens came home to roost".

Harper said...

"perfectly folded flag' kinda sorta matches her lip movement, but it just doesn't explain the negative side to side head movement, blink, smirk and set of her jaw. If what she said was positive, I would expect a nod and more of a wistful smile. Either way, she shouldn't have been talking during the ceremony. If my kids can be reverent during a pass and review, the anthem, retreat, Taps and all the other military ceremonies they sat through when they were little, surely the first lady can shut up and stand still for a flag folding.

Paul said...

"Come on out of the closet you're a fag."

CenTexTim said...

Lots of people claim she said "All this for a flag" in a snarky sort of way.

Remember, this is the same gutter trash who, when her commie pinko loser husband was elected, said that was the first time she had ever been proud of America.

InsomniacSeeker said...

I'm getting sick of his damn nose stuck in the air. Better watch out, if it rains, he could drown. I just try to ignore the wookie.

Tina